Factor 55 UltraHook
The world’s safest winch hook.
Featuring industry-first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook, safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening, integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the Factor 55 UltraHook which can be removed and inserted in to the hook tip, locking the latch into place.
This Factor 55 UltraHook includes EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, titanium double shear pin, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper “Hook Up” orientation.
Additionally, this Factor 55 Australia winch hook is also the first winch hook that can be stored against your fairlead protecting either your hawse or roller style fairlead from a metal to metal connection.
The Factor 55 UltraHook is made in USA.
Authorised Factor 55 Australia Reseller.
US Utility Patent No. 10,202,260 – Combination Hook/Shackle mount (Factor 55 UltraHook Product), PCT – PCT/US2016/059764
Europe – 16794489.1
Australia – 2016344016
China – 2016800732172
- The industry’s first winch hook with an integrated shackle pin mount
- Two methods of use: conventional hook opening, or shackle mount
- Shackle pin mount allows the safer practice of Closed System Winching
- Finger grip feature promotes proper “Hook Up” orientation
- Double locking safety clasp – lock the safety clasp with the included clevis pin
- Latch lock clevis pin stored conveniently in hook body
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead surface protection
- Max opening deformation clearly laser engraved
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 7000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- No rope splicing required – double shear pin design accepts rope/cable eyes
- Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes
- Foldable to stow rattle free against fairleads
- Shackle pin mounting hole accepts ¾ shackle pins (.875” diameter)
- For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8’’
- Available in the Military Specification Hard Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- 5/8” diameter 6AI-4V grade V titanium double shear pin
- Max Rated Load: 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength – Hook Throat Opening: 31,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength – Shackle Pin Mount: 48,000 pounds
- Weight: 32oz
|Dimensions||7.5 × 5 × 3 in|